Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Karl Who?

Karl Lagerfeld.

My biggest inspiration for fashion. Karl Lagerfeld is a German fashion designer and artist based in Paris, France. He is the head designer and creative director for the fashion house Chanel, owns his own label fashion house, as well as the Italian house Fendi.


"There's no Chanel collection without black. It will never exist. Who can live without some black clothes."


Just a random image I found. Karl really believes in size 0's.
I did not post this image because I believe size 0 is the ideal size or because I want to be. But what got to me was Karl's determination. He wanted to fit into designer clothes like the male models on the runway. And so he did, he lost 42 kilos! It just shows that if you really want something, you just got to fight for it. Never ever make excuses for what you can't do because in the end, the only person you are lying to, is yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment