Friday, June 11, 2010

J'adore Gold.

I was never into the colour gold, always have been a silver type of person. It wasn't until a few seasons ago that I began my love for gold. Everything I buy these days seem to entail some sort of gold detailing. And not to mention, I fell in love at first sight with this new advert for Dior's J'adore perfume. With it's mystic gold theme, it almost reflects on the belief that the skin of Egyptian Gods' were of a golden colour. I think Charlize Theron is one of the most natural beauties. But more importantly, the one thing that I was most drawn to was the dress worn by her. I am crazy in love with it! Strapless & fitted = my absolute favourite kind of style! ♥


Meaning of Gold:
Wealth, God, winning, safety, masculine power, happiness, playful humour, prestige, wisdom, love of spirit, meaning, purpose, awe, spiritual love, quests of the heart, desire for power, mystic powers.

2 comments:

  1. Babe you have another viewer!! congratulations darling! well, you also forgot " and my boyfriend, he seems to have a pretty thick gold necklace " keke.. that was pretty lame ! ahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh my love, puh leaseeee :P the only thing im not a particular fan of, ur gold necklace! kaka

    ReplyDelete