Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sass & Bide.

An Australian designer fashion creation by Sarah-Jane Clarke and Heidi Middleton. It is highly recognisable for its OTT styles and quirkiness. It has become my new addiction, though not very healthy for my wallet, I am still absolutely loving it! ♥


Unique styles with rushes of gold gold gold! My favourite! :D



These collections I am particularly infatuated with (below). I adore the gold cut-out vests/throw-overs. They can pretty much go with anything, very versatile and that's what I love about them. I will guaranteed get a few wears from them because I don't normally wear my dressy-dresses more than once. Most are out of my price range, but those I can afford, never any of my size. :(


1 comment:

  1. lol.. these clothes so expensive you can only afford half.. nenenen keke

    ReplyDelete