Thursday, June 3, 2010

Miss Dior Cherie.

This is an advertisement for the Dior perfume, Miss Dior Cherie Leau. It is probably my second most favourite image (after the Lavazza coffee ad). Though the design itself isn't the greatest, I still love it because the pastel colours and the location setting is really clean and pretty. And because I adore Paris. I cannot wait until I finally get to visit! ♥


I like the composition of this particular design, the way it is laid on top of a cropped section of the same image. It creates high emphasis on the colours and balloons.


This is the first Miss Dior Cherie perfume. I was completely in love with this perfume bottle as I have a little obsession with bows. I really wanted to buy it but it won't be put to use because I am not particularly loving the scent within. It is a little too strong for me, I am more attracted to light sweet scents.


The face of Miss Dior Cherie, Danielle Riley Keogh. And for those who don't know her, she is Elvis Presley's granddaughter. You can really see the resemblance, she is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment